Now Selling: Strata Industrial Units from 2,408 sf
2660 Barnet Highway, Coquitlam, BC
Location. Design. Ownership. Vision
Introducing IntraUrban Eagle Ridge, located at 2660 Barnet Highway, immediately west of the rapidly expanding Coquitlam City Centre. Offering two buildings of premium-quality light industrial units, the development will become a model for modern strata industrial space in the heart of the growing Tri-Cities regional business hub.
If you’re a business owner on the lookout to purchase top-tier industrial property that’s thoughtfully designed and close to everything, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
Once considered a bedroom community for those commuting downtown, Coquitlam is quickly becoming a top-tier location for businesses. Savvy owners and entrepreneurs are quickly realizing that the city’s rapidly growing population, easy access to other regions, abundance of nearby amenities, and strong support for business offers an opportunity like few other regions of the Lower Mainland.
A location that’s close to, well, pretty much everything.
IntraUrban Eagle Ridge is strategically positioned at a highly sought-after industrial location in the heart of Coquitlam, immediately west of the rapidly expanding Coquitlam City Centre along the major arterial corridor connecting the surrounding Tri-Cities communities.
Food & Beverage
Shopping & Convenience
The development offers convenient access to almost everything:
- Close proximity to SkyTrain and transit connections via Inlet Station and Coquitlam Central Station, and a mere 6 min walk (500m) away from the future Falcon Station.
- Easy access to Downtown Vancouver (35 min drive) Central Burnaby (20 min) and the Tri-Cities (10 min).
- Quick 10 min drive to Highway #1, with direct access to Surrey, Langley, and the Fraser Valley communities.
- Recreational opportunities abound, with several parks and the scenic Port Moody waterfront a short walk away.
- Shopping, restaurants, groceries, and other community services are all within easy reach.
Superior flexibility in a highly strategic location.
IntraUrban Eagle Ridge offers the flexibility owners need, along with the features-rich design they’ve been looking for.
Building One floorplans start from 2,408 sf and up, with prime exposure to Barnet Highway (over 28,000 vehicles per day pass the location). With ideal configurations and extensive glazing, it’s the perfect space for any business needing premium showroom space (flooring distributors, cabinet makers, furniture manufacturers, paint stores, etc.).
Building Two units start from 3,052 sf, and feature rear loading – ideal for businesses that require maximum flexibility for warehousing, distribution and manufacturing uses.
Units can be combined into larger floorplans.
Modern design, modern amenities, modern specifications:
- 26’ clear warehouse ceiling height.
- 10′ x 12′ grade level bay doors in each unit for easy access (front or rear loading).
- Built-in concrete mezzanine with roughed-in plumbing makes for a convenient office space.
- Operable windows and HVAC unit provided for heating and cooling mezzanine.
- Accessible washroom built-out on the ground floor.
- ESFR Sprinklers.
- Separately metered utilities in all units, allowing full independent usage.
- High-efficiency LED lighting.
- Heavy-duty 3-phase power (60-amps, 100-amps or 200-amps, 600 volts) for the most demanding of industrial users.
- Minimum 400 lbs/sf loading capacity on the main floor (100 lbs/sf on mezzanine).
- EV-ready stalls, provided via conduit installed at each unit.
Space that’s made for forward thinking businesses. And, for your business.
IntraUrban Eagle Ridge features both front or rear grade loading spaces that are perfect for industrial businesses that require high-exposure showroom space or larger floorplates for manufacturing, warehouse or distribution.
- Bakeries, microbrewers, food preparation
- Light manufacturing
- High-tech manufacturing startups
- Post-production, design studios
- Warehouse and distribution businesses
- Equipment service & repair
- Automotive parts
- Wholesale showroom
You do business here. Now, it’s time for you to own here.
Being a business owner is never easy. But owning your own space can make it easier. Ownership can be a significant business advantage: by eliminating your exposure to exponentially rising lease rates; by giving you much-needed predictability about your long-term costs; and by giving you much-needed control over how you grow and expand
Demand for industrial space is growing. That means opportunity.
The residential real estate market continues to command headlines throughout Greater Vancouver. But the investment case for industrial property may be even stronger. Exponentially increasing demand and an extraordinarily constrained land base should create an exceptional long-term investment opportunity.
Exceptional space makes for an exceptional opportunity.
The rapid growth of the Tri-Cities area presents savvy business owners and investors with a rare and exciting opportunity. As prime industrial land becomes more scarce, those who own modern industrial space located along transit corridors are well positioned to see the value of their space increase over time.
IntraUrban: redefining industrial.
As the developer behind IntraUrban projects, PC Urban has continued to redefine the limits of industrial and commercial property, providing small- and medium-sized businesses with flexible, premium-quality business space that’s almost too good to be industrial.
The company has extensive experience developing successful projects throughout Greater Vancouver, Southern Vancouver Island, and the Okanagan. The original IntraUrban Business Park located at 8811 Laurel Street in Vancouver sold out before completion. Other notable projects include Brentwood located at 5495 Regent Street near Brentwood Mall in Burnaby, Crossroads at Highway 10 in Surrey, and Rivershore located at 1111 Twigg Place in Richmond.
Taken together, these projects are dramatic examples of the company’s expertise in building premium-quality business space in fast-growing, strategically-located neighbourhoods made for your ownership success.
Moving your business may be the best business move you ever make.
Secure your priority access today:
By clicking the Register button, you are providing your consent to receive advertisements, reports, listings, announcements, invitations, newsletters, related correspondence, and all other electronic communications from Avison Young Commercial Real Estate Services, LP; DBA, Avison Young.
© 2023 Avison Young. All rights reserved. E. & O.E.: The information contained herein was obtained from sources that we deem reliable and, while thought to be correct, is not guaranteed by Avison Young Commercial Real Estate Services, LP; DBA, Avison Young
Personal Real Estate Corporation